Random Chit Chat

FootHead:
i see what you mean. then it's properly gonna be just the ceiling that holds it all.
But anyway, i'll let my dad figure something out. it's more his area.
Still it's just a future wish i have. nothing i am gonna do this year.

Bikerecho: I thought about it for a minute. Here's the type of mount I'd end up doing. It's relatively simple, and should be quite sturdy. I'm not sure how commercial ones are made, but this is what you should look for.

i got to say that's a good design. good job on the drawing. :thumb:
It doesn't matter if commercial ones like this are made, me dad will make them for me at work. for Free ^^

i got to say that's a good design. good job on the drawing. :thumb:
It doesn't matter if commercial ones like this are made, me dad will make them for me at work. for Free ^^

Ah, cool. I was thinking along the lines of what would be the simplest to make. That design would just use two lengths of U-channel and some sort of metal plate and spacer. It probably could be done in a few minutes if you have access to materials and proper tools.

now i just need another TV. because i still need to one in the living room for when i have guests.

For some reason, I got the idea that you already had one in your room and just wanted to move it there. TVs have become incredibly cheap recently, so it shouldn't be too hard to find one. Look at vizio. Their TVs are usually pretty good for the money. Very no-nonsense, but still with good image quality.

yeah we will see when i get to buy one. maybe after my birthday.
i'll use the one in my current TV when i get a bigger TV i can use instead for the living room.

Yo Smart_Guy.
What do you think of the "2D to 3D" feature?
that's one of the reasons i am strongly considering the AS950

Back
Top Bottom