Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 05-23-2013, 05:18 PM   #17531
Baseband Member

Default Re: Random Chit Chat

Oh ho! 0_o That means you've been having problems! Not good. I hope if they find anything it is a simple fix.. maybe adjustment in meds or something like that.

Paws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 06:58 PM   #17532
Wizard of Wires

I had one on when I was in the hospital recently. Not fun. Hope things come out ok for ya.
I got the bill for the latest round of blood work done. I guess that means the doc got the results. The hard part of all this is not the double vision or the being tired all the time. It's the waiting to see what they found out.

setishock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 07:37 PM   #17533
Baseband Member

I'll tell you what, doctors don't push vitamins and natural health prescriptions, but it works. Things like D3 or Coqh, or or or so many of them that the doctors are not trained in, nor do they prescribe. plus if you are male, there is testosterone levels that make men feel weak and tired...I could go on and on about this.
Old 05-23-2013, 08:57 PM   #17534
Golden Master

Send a message via Skype™ to BK_123

Quote:
Originally Posted by setishock View Post
I had one on when I was in the hospital recently. Not fun. Hope things come out ok for ya.
I got the bill for the latest round of blood work done. I guess that means the doc got the results. The hard part of all this is not the double vision or the being tired all the time. It's the waiting to see what they found out.
I am get it off today at 5pm, Roll on 5pm. It was so annoying trying to sleep, Had to sleep on my side and not on my stomach, I haven't got an actual heart condition, It's just to see what activity is going on. It's to do with my chromosome abnormality in the 15th chromosome I have a duplication, Read this if you want Chromosome 15 duplications.

Well Seti I hope things turn around for you my good friend and you get some answers for everything going on with you..
Old 05-24-2013, 06:45 AM   #17535
Golden Master

So something that really annoys me is when people use the word YOLO (You Only Live Once) all the time and don't even know the real meaning of it, I think describes something very common in teens
Old 05-25-2013, 09:53 PM   #17536
Wizard of Wires

Old 05-26-2013, 07:00 AM   #17537
Golden Master

Why do bad things happen to good people who do nothing to deserve it. I found out my 67 year old grandfather who has diabetes type 1 I think, Has got osteopath arthritis and he;s always been healthy yet people who don't keep healthy get nothing like this.
Old 05-26-2013, 07:13 AM   #17538
Wizard of Wires

It's not whether or not they deserve it some conditions come with some serious side affects. Diabetes is one of them.
If you're close to him go over and spend some time with him. Be cheerful around him. He has enough to worry about with out you moping around.
Old 05-26-2013, 07:16 AM   #17539
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by setishock View Post
It's not whether or not they deserve it some conditions come with some serious side affects. Diabetes is one of them.
If you're close to him go over and spend some time with him. Be cheerful around him. He has enough to worry about with out you moping around.
We are fairly close, I try to spend as much as possible.
Old 05-26-2013, 03:13 PM   #17540
Baseband Member

That's an age old question there! You know it rains on the just and the unjust.
Off to read about the missing Chromosome...........>

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK_123 View Post
I am get it off today at 5pm, Roll on 5pm. It was so annoying trying to sleep, Had to sleep on my side and not on my stomach, I haven't got an actual heart condition, It's just to see what activity is going on. It's to do with my chromosome abnormality in the 15th chromosome I have a duplication, Read this if you want Chromosome 15 duplications.

Well Seti I hope things turn around for you my good friend and you get some answers for everything going on with you..

You are so intelligent, you must have gotten the button nose..and that's not so bad.

Tell me this, how did they find you have this?