Random Chit Chat

My Phone Screen is Broken

I had a Motorola V505 but the screen got broken off. I can't fix it because the ribbon cable is ripped and the plastic is broken off.

Re: My Phone Screen is Broken

I had a dollar but then I bought a pop because I was thirsty and now I don't have a dollar.

Re: My Phone Screen is Broken

Vacuumfan:
i guess that it's finally time to get a phone that is not older then my grandpa. :D

Jmacavali:
good one :lol:

Vacuumfan:
i guess that it's finally time to get a phone that is not older then my grandpa. :D

Jmacavali:
good one :lol:

Yes and it would be hard to find a replacement screen for it.

My brothers LG android phone touch screen stop working and now he has to use a Samsung brick, Then my sisters iPhone 3GS will only work on the charger and if she has to go without she wants to use my iPhone and said no..

XBMC is okay. I find that Windows 7 media center is better though. Cablecard support is really the biggest feature that XBMC lacks. I guess if you get OTA channels only, it wouldn't matter though.
I do have a capture card in it but it's not that great anyway. Still working on getting all of the packages up to date. Wireless is being super flaky. I'll keep going with it until it ticks me off. I'm ordering a 2tb hard drive and a halfway decent low profile video card with HDMI for it tomorrow. So nothing is set in stone yet.

I'm sipping on my 'under the weather' concoction, Sunny D spiked with Captain Morgan.

When XP was first released, a common joke was that XP meant eXtra Problems.

Yeah I know mate.

In Windows XP create a new .txt file.

In line one type "bush hid the facts" (without quotes).

Save it and re-open it.

Will not work in a virtual machine!

Back
Top Bottom