Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-01-2013, 05:12 AM   #17351
Golden Master
 
BK_123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 7,529
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by foothead View Post
Am I supposed to be looking for something? I don't understand.
I think so..
__________________

BK_123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:01 PM   #17352
Wizard of Wires
 
setishock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Not sure
Posts: 10,030
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK_123 View Post
I will cut the grass for ya, Gee you've go it good, I would like a robot maid to do all the cleaning for me..
Nah robots don't have a cute backside to gander at while it's working. Normally in a house mouse arraignment you're not home when they come to work. You leave the money on the counter and they are done and gone by the time you get home.
In my house mouse arraignment I'm home but I plant my tush on the couch and stay there till she's done. Mine's a cool chicky that cleans, does the dishes, and razzes me about meandering off my diet. I'm trying to negotiate laundry but that's going nowhere.
__________________

setishock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:22 PM   #17353
Golden Master
 
BK_123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 7,529
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by setishock View Post
Nah robots don't have a cute backside to gander at while it's working. Normally in a house mouse arraignment you're not home when they come to work. You leave the money on the counter and they are done and gone by the time you get home.
In my house mouse arraignment I'm home but I plant my tush on the couch and stay there till she's done. Mine's a cool chicky that cleans, does the dishes, and razzes me about meandering off my diet. I'm trying to negotiate laundry but that's going nowhere.
In saying that, The thing I love doing is the vacumming, The best thing..
BK_123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:30 PM   #17354
BSOD
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Parallel Universe
Posts: 313
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

No, just use the power of the Almighty Internet to see another place in world without leaving your desk.
XPikachu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:35 PM   #17355
Golden Master
 
BK_123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 7,529
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pichu View Post
No, just use the power of the Almighty Internet to see another place in world without leaving your desk.
Lol, I already do, Playing minecraft
BK_123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 06:28 AM   #17356
Golden Master
 
BK_123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 7,529
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

I finally brought the pci sata card for my acer desktop eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d yesterday, Now to wait for it..
BK_123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 06:44 PM   #17357
BSOD
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Parallel Universe
Posts: 313
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK_123 View Post
Lol, I already do, Playing minecraft
Now that what I call a Gamer!
XPikachu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:05 PM   #17358
Wizard of Wires
 
setishock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Not sure
Posts: 10,030
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK_123 View Post
I finally brought the pci sata card for my acer desktop eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d yesterday, Now to wait for it..
Boo that's just a jumper from a internal SATA port to a pci bracket with a esata port on it.
setishock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 10:11 PM   #17359
Golden Master
 
BK_123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 7,529
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by setishock View Post
Boo that's just a jumper from a internal SATA port to a pci bracket with a esata port on it.
Well I need to put a sata hdd in a computer that has no sata ports on the mobo..
BK_123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 10:14 PM   #17360
Daemon Poster
 
Legodude522's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,303
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

Is this the worlds longest thread?

Anyway, transferring the Windows 7 install ISO to a flash drive using YUMI. Hope it works!
__________________

__________________
PC: Intel i7 4790K, 16gb RAM, MSI R7 250 2gb
Phone: Apple iPhone 6s 64gb
Handheld Games: Nintendo 3DS XL, Tapwave Zodiac 2, GamePark Holdings GP2X F100
Legodude522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0