Random Chit Chat

What part of the planet do you reside in?
Try painting a gas tank (without it looking wavy) and then tell me computer cases are difficult, lol. Painting square boxes without strange body lines is pretty simple. A couple coats of high build primer and a sanding block and your case will look smooth as glass with a color coat and a few coats of clear.

Try painting a gas tank (without it looking wavy) and then tell me computer cases are difficult, lol. Painting square boxes without strange body lines is pretty simple. A couple coats of high build primer and a sanding block and your case will look smooth as glass with a color coat and a few coats of clear.

I think seti was asking literally ;)

The owner of the hotel chain I work for is a good and fair man. He has to just say it and it happens. Because he's so good with people we tend to go that extra mile for him.
Having said that I did at one time ask him what was his policy of sex in the workplace.
Put down your coffee, cause you're gonna love this.
He said, "Don't sleep with the employees and be careful what you do with the guests."
I pursued the topic by asking, "What if an employee or a guest makes the first move?"
He smiled and sighed then said, "In that case use your own judgment. But if it blows up in your face, you're on your own."

Take that how you want. I'd steer clear of whomever it is by simply saying, "I'm a married man and I love my wife."

But on the other hand if she's a 44DD and her nickname is Hoover...

Last edited:
I didn't realize I didn't have that info on here, haha. Mostly in Michigan. Summers I'm in downstate MI, school year I am in the UP of michigan. And then I am in IL for breaks. I move around a lot, haha.

Reason I was asking is I found a source for some ridiculously cheap cases. I was going to offer to spring for a couple and have them drop shipped to you directly. I used to paint cars and motor cycles in my much younger days after school. Tanks and cars with body contours were the hardest to get right. Side covers to me were a breeze. But the current job doesn't have even a storage barn I could turn in to a paint shop.
If you're interested let me know.

Last edited:
I would, but I am quite busy with school. I painted the bike at home where I set up a makeshift paint booth in my dad's garage/shop. If I were to do it again, I would invest the $50 in a decent HVLP sprayer and I already have a compressor at home. Here at school I don't have a good place to paint really.
Sorry. Send me a PM with what you found though, it would be interesting to pursue the idea in the future maybe. Wouldn't really be a money maker, but it would be good fun and good practice because eventually I would like to attempt to spray a car myself.

Back
Top Bottom