Random Chit Chat

Why do people have so much trouble with HP's site? It's simple, really.
Go to drivers and downloads. Select > Scan my system. It will load an active-x file then scan for what's under the hood. Then it shows you what you have and the drivers for them.
I use that on my G7 and I'm all up to date.

That's the first thing I tried. It didn't work at all.

V6105NR, and I'd guess maybe six years? It has one of the Windows Vista capable stickers on it.

I was having trouble figuring out where to manually download the drivers because compaq has "V6000" listed all over the thing, but the actual model number is only written in one place, right after it says "service tag". I just assumed it was a service tag number, like what Dell has.

XP MCE. I figured it out eventually. It was definitely one of the more finnicky computers I've had to put drivers on. There were like five different things listed as unknown devices, and I couldn't even look the device ID up on a few of them. I had to install all the drivers in a specific order or else I'd be told that the hardware isn't installed during the setup.

I know i will no enjoy the response i get, but does anyone know of a place to get a "Good Deal" on a pup of the Alaskan Klee Kai? I really want one :(

So tomorrow I start year 12 at college, I will be starting cisco home networking and certificate 3 in information technology courses, Apparently my certificate course may involve programming, I won't enjoy that and possibly networking which I would rather do that..

I know i will no enjoy the response i get, but does anyone know of a place to get a "Good Deal" on a pup of the Alaskan Klee Kai? I really want one :(

I know it isn't the same, but my mom is a collie breeder for 20 years now... We do sell through out the USA. Interested?

Back
Top Bottom