Random Chit Chat

If ypu like how it looks that much, you might he able to put a standard monitor and an itx computer in it as a mod. That's really the only way you could make it useful though.

Some times I really hate my job. Tonight I have to put some one out in the middle of the night. The person that rented the room to start with called and said he's been gone for a few days. A woman we assumed to be girlfriend or wife had the key and kept coming down and paying the rent.
I got a hinky feeling this morning some thing was wrong. He called tonight and said she was falsely renting the room under his name. So I called the room and had her come down. I told her what happen and as confirmation of what the caller said to me, I asked if she had dogs. When she said yes I knew he was legit.
So I told her I want her out in 1 hour. So at midnight here she's got to go.

That's bizarre. Was she paying in cash or something? Or had she stolen his credit card too?

Looks like I'm going hiking tomorrow. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures. I'm still looking for your abandoned train tracks, seti. It's just hard to find something so specific when I don't have a car and am usually restricted to wherever I can get on a bicycle.

EDIT: Oh, my friend is coming too, so this also gives me a chance to try out the new tent I picked up the other day. It's an appy trails mark III. I normally use a hammock when hiking alone, but this actually weighs less since I don't need to bring the huge synthetic underquilt that goes with the hammock. Tents are never as comfy though. Anyway, I'll post back when I return to say how it did.

Last edited:
So today has been a bit full on with my youngest sister Zoe's 13th birthday, Had a party for her friends this morning, Gee 12-13 year old girls can be loud and a bit immature, Once they left I was relieved, Then tonight we had family over which was much better, My cousins Maya who is 2 and Ruby who is 1 were there, Gee little kids can be so cute and hyper active, Can't wait till I am older have kids I will love it and then people will tell I will regret it but they aren't that bad, Once they get past the certain bad stages..

My son is 2 1/2 and the "terrible twos" everyone talks about haven't been bad at all. It all depends on the kids personality. We've never let him whine or cry about stupid stuff and he knows that he won't get what he wants just cuz he makes a big scene. It was tough at first not to give in, but it's paid off for everyone that we didn't.

Back
Top Bottom