Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

Now you need to figure out a way to blow it up... "See I told you mom..."

Now you need to figure out a way to blow it up... "See I told you mom..."

Now to find out a way to do that and not get blamed for it.

The thing is expensive. I read multiple reviews online and the reviews said that the Kirby was good but overpriced and the salesmen were pushy (which is true).

They are setting up a monthly payment, so I am wondering if this is still a scam.

I Dont think there is anything wrong with them per-say,but i think they are WAY overpriced...

...On the other hand:

neodude112320.jpg

Im in PC Authority :D

omg okay last Thursday from www.gogamer.com i purchases on sale left 4 dead and fallout 3 i canceled the orders a few minutes after i made the purchase and it says canceled but it already took the money from my bank account so obviously i canceled it says i might have to wait like 48 hours for the money to come back or whatever I ordered n canceled on thursday around 11:00pm ish its Tuesday 12:06am and still no money credited back.......WTH!

finally got gta working early this morning. "legally" of course. runs well on my pc :) ... well. its on low - med, and its usually fine, but sometimes it lags/goes slow. doing a quick defrag.
ive also made over £14 on the roulette so far :)
and ive just found out that i dont need to go into so much detail for my uni assignment
maybe im having a good day :confused: :D

Back
Top Bottom