Random Chit Chat

superman22x,
Helium is a large part of the breathing gas mix used by deep divers.

He was talking about sulfur hexafluoride, which being heavier than air, tends to remain in the lungs longer than normal.

So I picked up an LG optimus vu the other day. It's actually pretty good. The aspect makes it horrible for movie watching and some applications, but it's pretty nice to be able to type without flipping the phone sideways. The portrait keyboard is actually bigger than the landscape one on an iphone 4. That said, the battery life is horrible, and it's not removable. That was a big letdown. Overall I'm pretty impressed though. It makes my dell streak feel small.

Last edited:
Oops my bad.
Hey, I was hanging out at one of the RC model forums I belong to and some one posted this. Flightradar24.com - Live flight tracker! It's a volunteer thing where enthusiasts have the radar service and pass on the data to this map. You click on one of the plane icons and a bar slides in from the left with data about the flight. I get lost in it for an hour a day so far.
It's not bad on bandwidth as it's refresh rate is about 5 to 7 seconds.

I'm doing a make over in my apartment. Moving my desk and things to get more room to spread out. Back on later.

Last edited:
setishock said:
I'm doing a make over in my apartment. Moving my desk and things to get more room to spread out. Back on later.

I hate moving stuff around all the time, My Mum and sister do it all the time it's annoying.,

Oops my bad.
Hey, I was hanging out at one of the RC model forums I belong to and some one posted this. Flightradar24.com - Live flight tracker! It's a volunteer thing where enthusiasts have the radar service and pass on the data to this map. You click on one of the plane icons and a bar slides in from the left with data about the flight. I get lost in it for an hour a day so far.
It's not bad on bandwidth as it's refresh rate is about 5 to 7 seconds.

Have you ever tried flight simulators? You'd probably enjoy it if you like doing that. X-Plane is my favorite, but i think most people are still using flight simulator x.

Microsoft flight is not even close to the scale of flight simulator x or X-Plane. They basically redesigned it to appeal to casual gamers, abandoning their core audience in the process. It looks like they've already killed development on it too.

I used to be pretty into RC planes years ago. Now it just reminds me too much of the past, so I don't bother. I know it sounds stupid, but there's a lot of things that are probably better off forgotten.

So in other news, I've dyed my hair purple. Guess I'll have an updated avatar up sometime later.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom