Random Chit Chat

Unfortunately, no. Still using the same build as three years ago. I did put together a new computer for a friend yesterday. It was in this case. Came out pretty decent, though there is nothing on the back of the mobo tray to tie cables off to.

That case looks REALLY familiar. Kind of like my old CM690 II...even the top I/O and SATA dock look the same

So i was walking around by the river the other day and found a random tank of helium washed up on the shore. It still had some in it too.

0116130142c-1.jpg

I love when helium balloons start to lose some of it and you can make them float in mid-air (where they don't rise all the way to the ceiling but they don't sink to the floor). I also like it when they get wrinkles in them and you can touch the wrinkle and it will shrivel up and go away.

Ok...so I'm weird...:ermm:

The other question is how much you inhaled so your voice sounded funny. :rofl:
I've seen on TV where they used a gas that was heavier than air and it made their voices sound really deep. It was funnier than the helium.
Found a link: http://www.wimp.com/kellyneil/

Last edited:
jmacavali said:
I love when helium balloons start to lose some of it and you can make them float in mid-air (where they don't rise all the way to the ceiling but they don't sink to the floor). I also like it when they get wrinkles in them and you can touch the wrinkle and it will shrivel up and go away.

I've seen on TV where they used a gas that was heavier than air and it made their voices sound really deep. It was funnier than the helium.
Found a link: http://www.wimp.com/kellyneil/

They are awesome, I love it when people breath helium in and start talking funny it's awesome..

Found a link: Kelly Ripa and Neil Patrick Harris inhale sulfur hexafluoride. [VIDEO]

Yes i love that too. I used to get the mylaar balloons from dollar tree and put paper on them until they're totally neutral then play with them like that.

Also I've inhaled quite a bit at this point. I usually start laughing and end up breathing it all out right away though.

Found a link: Kelly Ripa and Neil Patrick Harris inhale sulfur hexafluoride. [VIDEO]
That heavy gas is scary stuff though. It sits in the bottom of your lungs depriving you of oxygen. Sometimes you have to turn the person upside down to get it out, lol.

I didn't seem to last too long with them. Also I've seen ppl fill an aquarium with heavy gas and then float an aluminum foil boat in it. Then they take a cup and scoop up the "water" and pour it I to the boat and it sinks. Think it was Mythbusters. It was really cool.

Back
Top Bottom