Random Chit Chat

So wish this stupid hay fever would go away, Got up this morning and started having sneezing fits, Just took some antihistamines which should help..

Why do chicks love money more than ...pretty much anything else? I mean....dafuq! Come on... what's going on in that hmmm...let's call it a brain?

Last edited by a moderator:
My response to a programmer's dry-erase board commentary.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 9
Gardening is Dads department and hes good at it, me I just like lazing about in the sun shine :D

C'mon now you know we don't have sunshine in the UK!

Is it just me or are the British summers these days non existent?

It wasn't that long ago I remember school holidays (5 or so years ago) and during the summer holidays it was hot pretty much every single day, 6 weeks of lovely sunshine.

Water slides / water fights / sun bathing / football with your shirt off!!

Now your lucky to get 3 weeks of sunshine throughout the whole year!

C'mon now you know we don't have sunshine in the UK!

Is it just me or are the British summers these days non existent?

It wasn't that long ago I remember school holidays (5 or so years ago) and during the summer holidays it was hot pretty much every single day, 6 weeks of lovely sunshine.

Water slides / water fights / sun bathing / football with your shirt off!!

Now your lucky to get 3 weeks of sunshine throughout the whole year!

Blame it on global warming....oh wait...

Not that I do any gardening (not good for my nails, manual work ! :eek:) if I went out I would get very very wet as its still raining :rolleyes:

What is it you do then?

So far spent 250.00 bucks on lights and decorations for the lobby. Hope the company's gonna eat that. I'm going to drop the receipts and see what happens.

Last edited:
What is it you do then?

So far spent 250.00 bucks on lights and decorations for the lobby. Hope the company's gonna eat that. I'm going to drop the receipts and see what happens.

If they tell you they're not paying, look extremely sad and under your breath say something about needing groceries. Start taking stuff down to return it.

They'll quickly reimburse you.

Back
Top Bottom