Random Chit Chat

poll.png

Hello All!!! I have exciting news to share!! For those who don't know me. I go to ITT Tech and I am studying IT CNS - Information Technology, Computer Networking Systems. Last semester i got all A's in my classes. I am now in my 5th semester and I am looking forward to a great semester. Just thought I share this with all of you!!

Hello All!!! I have exciting news to share!! For those who don't know me. I go to ITT Tech and I am studying IT CNS - Information Technology, Computer Networking Systems. Last semester i got all A's in my classes. I am now in my 5th semester and I am looking forward to a great semester. Just thought I share this with all of you!!
Good on ya.....chase your dreams

when I have crysis 2 and dual screens and mouse moves too far over and you click it exits the game. How can I stop this from happening

I'm not having that problem with dual screens in that game. Standard questions: Do you have all the latest patches and are your video drivers up to date?

My video drivers are a lil wacked to be honest catalyst control center won't open it says

"could not load dependencies the system cannot find the file specified" or something like that

I don't know if it is the drivers though since all other games seem to work fine

I'll e building a new rig this week hopefully so I might have it sorted then I'm not sure

I just realized my parts for my new rig are going to get here on friday the 13th. This sounds stupid but has anyone ever had actual bad luck on a friday the 13th?

I just realized my parts for my new rig are going to get here on friday the 13th. This sounds stupid but has anyone ever had actual bad luck on a friday the 13th?

Yes - it's a relatively unknown phenomena, but has been shown statistically to exist via a number of large scale studies. There's several theories on why this is the case, including paranoia, but the statistical deviation for a seemingly completely superstitious event is startling. Highlight below for more details.

Of course, the above is completely and totally made up. The answer to your question is no, no I haven't ;-)

We shall see if my new rig explodes or not. I am not the greatest at installing motherboards properly

Back
Top Bottom