Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 10-19-2011, 11:15 AM   #16311
meh.

Default Re: Random Chit Chat

So I was watching yesterday's debate... Did Rick Santorum really just say that the GOP can find common ground with Latino voters because they share a mutual hatred for gay people? Is he just trying to be as offensive as possible now?

Old 10-20-2011, 05:25 PM   #16312
Fully Optimized

I think my ipod got messed up at a party a few days ago. It got hooked up to a stereo the wrong way and now makes a whining noise out the left ear no matter what headphones I use. The guy said the stereo was wired up wrong to the line out instead of line in. I tried restoring the ipod in itunes but still same thing. Sometimes it is less noticeable. Its a ipod touch 2nd gen 16gb. Does anyone know if there is a way to get this to stop.if not not really a big deal I might just buy one of these.
Part of me just thinks this is just done though.

Samsung YP-G1CWY/XAA Galaxy Player 4 Android Tablet - Android 2.3.5, 8GB Storage, 4 WVGA Multi-Touch Display, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Dual Webcams, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS, FM Radio, MP3 Player, White at TigerDirect.com

Old 10-21-2011, 11:51 AM   #16313
meh.

So it's basically a Galaxy S with the radio removed? Seems like it'd make a really crappy dedicated media player though. 8GB is practically useless. One movie would use up all of that.
Old 10-21-2011, 03:28 PM   #16314
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to VINMAN46

Wake up this morning to find out my droid x killed my SD card while I was sleeping

emailed support 1 week ago never got anything back about the rebooting and not charging %100
VINMAN46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 03:52 PM   #16315
Site Team

Send a message via MSN to superman22x Send a message via Yahoo to superman22x

foothead, throw a sign out there too, "I like my women like my coffee, chopped up and in the freezer."
Old 10-21-2011, 04:14 PM   #16316
meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman22x View Post
foothead, throw a sign out there too, "I like my women like my coffee, chopped up and in the freezer."
Erm... no thanks?
Old 10-21-2011, 04:18 PM   #16317
Site Team

Send a message via MSN to superman22x Send a message via Yahoo to superman22x

Quote:
Originally Posted by foothead View Post
Erm... no thanks?
Get in the spirit!
Old 10-21-2011, 09:30 PM   #16318
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by foothead View Post
So it's basically a Galaxy S without the radio removed? Seems like it'd make a really crappy dedicated media player though. 8GB is practically useless. One movie would use up all of that.

The galaxy s without the radio removed is just a normal galaxy s lol
Maybe you could see it as that but isn't an ipod touch the iphone without phone and also without an sd card slot. I have a 32gb micro sd card I am going to use if I get it so that will give me 40gb. My movies aren't hd well most of them aren't and my tv episodes are like 300mb a file and people are saying that there is no conversion needed it supports divx, xvid h.264 and some others right away with no conversion. My ipod touch needs a movie to undergo a 1.5 hour conversion process that brings the whole computer to a crawl while doing so. So I think its a pretty sweet deal
Old 10-22-2011, 01:25 AM   #16319
Beta Member

goa tour packages offer by mnm travels to make your goa holidays more enjoyable with your family and friends.
Goa Tour Packages - Goa Airport - Goa Holidays - Travel to Goa - Holiday Packages in Goa
kevinthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 04:39 AM   #16320
meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee286 View Post
The galaxy s without the radio removed is just a normal galaxy s lol
Maybe you could see it as that but isn't an ipod touch the iphone without phone and also without an sd card slot. I have a 32gb micro sd card I am going to use if I get it so that will give me 40gb. My movies aren't hd well most of them aren't and my tv episodes are like 300mb a file and people are saying that there is no conversion needed it supports divx, xvid h.264 and some others right away with no conversion. My ipod touch needs a movie to undergo a 1.5 hour conversion process that brings the whole computer to a crawl while doing so. So I think its a pretty sweet deal
Whoops. I think I was typing "without the radio" and my mind somehow drifted to "with the radio removed." I guess if you're okay with compressing your videos that much, it'd work okay. I tend to keep things at DVD/BD quality when I rip. They're already compressed enough IMO.