Random Chit Chat

If I reformat my computer is there any way to save the stuff that's on my iPod? Last reformat iTunes forced me to re set it up as a new iPod so I lost all my apps and the selection of music I had on it

You can pull the audio files off the iPod in Windows Explorer. The folder is hidden, but it's there.

I have the files on my computer on a separate hd however I have a specific assortment of music on my ipod that would take days to get back the way it was on the ipod is there any way to turn the files currently synced to my ipod into a playlist on itunes that can be synced back?

Also on another note I'm thinking of buying one if these real soon. THe ipod is starting to die, the battery lasts only a few hours now on music I can't even watch a half hour tv episode now

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1156107&CatId=6957

I have the files on my computer on a separate hd however I have a specific assortment of music on my ipod that would take days to get back the way it was on the ipod is there any way to turn the files currently synced to my ipod into a playlist on itunes that can be synced back?

Go to iPod>iPod_Control>Music and there will be fifty folders named F00-F49. Your music is in them. iTunes has an annoying security feature that prevents it from importing music in this folder arrangement though, so you will have to go through each folder and copypasta the songs into a single directory. I'm not totally sure how to make iTunes pick them up as a separate playlist though.

EDIT: Do this is you use iTunes for other music. If not, you might as well just clear the main library and start over.

Random question - Why does popcorrn give me headaches? I thought it might be from the butter-salt stuff, but I just made some in an air popper and ate it plain. I had to throw half of it away because I could feel a headache coming on.

Help me diagnose the problem. So awhile back, when I open up Steam, my computer will just freeze and my CPU fan will just max out (100%). I thought it was one of my HDD causing it as it has a couple of bad sectors. However, when I took it out, it did it again, but not as often.

Temps are fine by the way.

EDIT - Memory tests out fine, SSD doesnt have any problems, and nothing wrong when I play games that are installed on the SSD.

EDIT2 - I think I found the culprit. Its my other HDD.

PA167900.jpg

I think I took it a little too far.

nah u gotta go to a butcher and get some pig guts or something and some bones if u want a more realistic look.

Back
Top Bottom