Random Chit Chat

Yeah,I went and checked them out at best buy today and it looks like all the 3.5" drives require a transformer. I guess I'll wait until I run out of space, and hopefully the 2.5s will have gotten bigger/cheaper by then.

While I was there, I took a few minutes to play with the cameras. Holy wow, quality has gone to hell lately. Even the pro model canon/nikons felt horrible and plasticky. And the lenses. I don't even know how to describe the nikon kit lens. It was just utterly crap-tastic. I felt like I was going to break it by zooming too fast or something. Meh, I wish Olympus would get back into the DSLR market. It's like they're releasing new EVIL cameras on a monthly basis, but it's been three years since their last slr, save the $1700 E-5. Oh well, guess I'm shooting film for now.

Is there a legit phobia of not having an internet connection? In my class we have one ethernet jack for internet which I sit by and during class I set my laptop up as a hot spot and this one girl constantly bugs me to set up the internet even though we don't need it at that moment. I just want to find out if there is a phobia of not having internet so I can bug her in return

More likely, she's having twitter/facebook withdrawal...

Was at a Cheap Trick concert last night... i can't hear a damn thing.

IMG_20110919_213652.jpg

Anybody want to recommend me the best SSD I can get for less than $100?

EDIT - I've decided to create a thread.

Well, I finally got eyefinity working on my system again. For some reason, my active DP adapter was being read by the computer as having a max resolution of 1024x768, so CCC glitched out when I tried to enable it. The solution was to allow it to do its "clone mode" thing, then reboot, open CCC, and set up bezel correction. As soon as the bezel correction window opened, it snapped back to 5760x1200.

Can anyone here give me some dinner suggestions I could make? My mom's been getting radiation so she can't really cook, and we're all starting to feel awful from the fast food my stepdad keeps bringing every day.

Back
Top Bottom