Random Chit Chat

I think I'm gonna avoid getting Samsung HDDs from now on. They make it pretty hard to RMA a hdd.

Phenom 940 am2+ @ 3.5ghz
1.4Vcore
Psu has 50A.

The TDP of the 5870 is 188 watts IIRC. Your system should use around 525 watts, so you should be okay as long as your PSU is properly rated.

EDIT:

P9027528.jpg

lol, boredom.

I'm just after some old ones for my collections thats all :D

Oh, I see. I thought you might've been after them for gold recovery or something. Those old Pentium 1s are worth like $30 each right now.

I've been collecting them too, but I don't have very many anymore. I keep turning them into keychains and jewelry and such.

And "limit" means your PSU is more likely to fail. And always with a possibility of taking some other stuff with it. Save a larger buy later and buy a Corsair 750 or 850.

And "limit" means your PSU is more likely to fail. And always with a possibility of taking some other stuff with it. Save a larger buy later and buy a Corsair 750 or 850.

IIRC, OCZ power supplies can usually handle more than their rating, but the ripple tends to go outside of ATX spec. Still not a great situation, but it's better than exploding capacitors/vregs.

And yes, I agree that a new PSU is still probably the best course. Doesn't necessarily need to be corsair though. Antec, cooler master, PC power & cooling, seasonic, and OCZ also have some quite compelling high end models.

Are they modular.with long cables?

Lol ok so ill bet i could use my 700w for atleast a few.weeks.and be ok?

Sorry my droid always places random periods. ..

Back
Top Bottom