Random Chit Chat

The electric ones in paintball guns? I'm not really a DIY expert, by any means. Just kind of throwing that out there.

I'm willing to bet they could be had for cheap. Especially Tippmann ones. Look on [your bidding location of choice] for A5 solenoid or X7 solenoid.

You can also look on TippmannParts.com for a new one. It might come as apart of the electronics board for the e-grips.

I just took a look at those. They look a bit too small for my purposes. I'm also considering a pneumatic piston, but it'd make things a LOT more complicated.

Also, I finally finished the Master Chief papercraft.

IMG_20110820_060842.jpg

What should I do next? I cannot decide between the helm of Sauron and the Batmobile.

<RANT MODE ENGAGE>

Why is virtually every product designed with the morbidly obese person in mind? Like, even products that morbidly obese people would have no business using at all? I just had to take apart my backpack to adjust the waist strap, and it's still too large when cinched all the way. The thing can extend to like 45-50 inches, but it won't go below ~27. So basically, I have a $275 pack that no longer fits correctly because I lost a few pounds.

</RANT>

BTW, where can I get a really cheap power drill to use for a project? Harbor Freight?

Back
Top Bottom