Random Chit Chat

This is a shamless plug, but I know the security forum doesnt get that much attention. Anyone decent with command prommpt / changing folder options, could have a browse and answer, would be eternally grateful - save me messing round. Will grovel and repay with rep - thanks a bunch

Wow real people, speaking normally.
I just survived a dip into the tech support forum, yow, are larger group of lil hitlers you've never seen.
I had asked a ? on hdds being a bit dim in that area, when the mods comes back with some snarky crapola.
I said that I wished no info from him. Banned lifted.....never.

A gal friend of mine heard this, and sat down looked for my thread ...gone, started her own acct to post her feelings on the matter.Her last line was well lets see if I'm banned for having mentioned this.
POOF she was banned and her thread like mine went.

So I am glad to be here a newbie to all the wonder of frying dieing puters.

Wow real people, speaking normally.
I just survived a dip into the tech support forum, yow, are larger group of lil hitlers you've never seen.
I had asked a ? on hdds being a bit dim in that area, when the mods comes back with some snarky crapola.
I said that I wished no info from him. Banned lifted.....never.

A gal friend of mine heard this, and sat down looked for my thread ...gone, started her own acct to post her feelings on the matter.Her last line was well lets see if I'm banned for having mentioned this.
POOF she was banned and her thread like mine went.

So I am glad to be here a newbie to all the wonder of frying dieing puters.

Welcome to CF! We're pretty laid back and don't really post snarky crapola too often. Of course, you'll get a sny remark every now and then, but nothin that would drive you away from the site. So what question did you post that got you such an awesome reply? You should post a new thread in the appropriate section and we can help you out.

Thanks for the welcome.

I have lil understanding of how to select the right type of hdd.

I asked a broad question in that regard, the mod in hardware AL.. something wrote back with a smartazzed answer, and said whatelse do you want to know.
I said nothing from you.

He wrote back, why do you want to be that way.

I wrote back I is what I is and you is what you is and that don't fly with me.

POOF I was gone.

Tech Support Forum

Goose stepping is optional while reading it.

Thanks for the welcome.

I have lil understanding of how to select the right type of hdd.

I asked a broad question in that regard, the mod in hardware AL.. something wrote back with a smartazzed answer, and said whatelse do you want to know.
I said nothing from you.

He wrote back, why do you want to be that way.

I wrote back I is what I is and you is what you is and that don't fly with me.

POOF I was gone.

Tech Support Forum

Goose stepping is optional while reading it.

Apparently, someone is not reading their own rules:

You may not carry out personal attacks, be rude or insulting to any member of TSF. This includes in emails and PM's.

Which user?

Here is the email I received, after I tried to move another thread, this was all in a thread I had started.
AMD...man Ha! was my lil pal.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!

Dear Blake2go,

You have received a new private message at Tech Support Forum from Amd_Man, entitled "You have received an infraction at Tech Support Forum".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
Tech Support Forum

This is the message that was sent:
Dear Blake2go,

You have received an infraction at Tech Support Forum.

Reason: Trolling
-------
Good bye jerk
-------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
Tech Support Forum

---Quote---
---Quote (Originally by Amd_Man)---
Why do you choose to be like that?
---End Quote---
I is what I is and you is what you is, and that don't fly with me, you see?Parts for GATEWAY MT3000 Series (MT3418, MT3419, MT3421, MT3422, MT3423, MT3701, MT3705, MT3707, MT3708)
---End Quote---
All the best,
Tech Support Forum

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:
Tech Support Forum

All the best,
Tech Support Forum

It certainly seems that way... he hasn't started a thread to ask the question he was kicked off the other forums for.

Ha! A rant no. A lil humorous ball bustin, yes.

I personally hate totalitarian regimes where ever they are found, even puter forums.

So...

Two fish in a tank.

When one fish says to the other.

"So do you know how to drive this thing"?

Back
Top Bottom