Random Chit Chat

I don't like how newegg is doing their egg saver shipping. I remember back then when they said free shipping, its free 3 day UPS shipping. It sucks how the stuff I want to get is less than 1lb, and get stuck with egg saver for shipping until I buy something else to make it over 1lb to get free 3 day shipping.

I don't like how newegg is doing their egg saver shipping. I remember back then when they said free shipping, its free 3 day UPS shipping. It sucks how the stuff I want to get is less than 1lb, and get stuck with egg saver for shipping until I buy something else to make it over 1lb to get free 3 day shipping.

Don't complain too much. While their shipping strategies have pissed me off, too, it's better than having a minimum order $$ to get free shipping.

Don't complain too much. While their shipping strategies have pissed me off, too, it's better than having a minimum order $$ to get free shipping.

I still see a lot of items that end up being shipped free with UPS 3-day. Typically hard drives and such but it's out there... But like Dude said, it's better than a minimum order + maximum weight.

The only ones that get free 3 day shipping are the ones that weigh more than 1lbs. So in order for me to get out of the newegg egg saver, I have to purchase another item to make it past 1lbs.

Yeah, I shouldn't really complain because the shipping is free. However, newegg did lose a few sales from me because of the whole egg saver shipping. If the egg saver will arrive within the time frame they said (4-7 days), then I wouldn't mind.

EDIT - Hmm, seems like the RAM I was about to buy is sold out. I guess I will go Micro Center and see if they would price match some RAM.

UPS Shipping SUCKS!
They where late delivering my new PC
they where late delivering my iPod
they where late delivering my cellphone
they are pretty much late Shipping ANYTHING!

Is anyone having troubles visiting the forum? I can only access it if I route my traffic through a VPN... although that would indicate a problem with my ISP, rather than the server...

Back
Top Bottom