Random Chit Chat

Just for future refrence when the cops come and say the need your computers for their investigation but they say you don't have to but it will help their investigation. Say no. MY server rig is still not back yet and it's been a month and they said they'd be quick. COPS FTL big time. They wanted to take my laptop too but I explained I just got home and it wasn't even here so they didn't bother.

Maybe they are not cops. :confused: Seriously though, why can't they get their own. xD

ok maybe I have to explain the whole story but it really is quite sad. I guess I have to do it to get some of it out of my system but what happened is back on april 14 my sister was out training dogs for a show and just collapsed dead her bf came home and found her in the back yard with the dogs still there with her but I guess she had been like that for a few hours. Anyway the cops came and took stuff for evidence including computers she used including the one of mine she used quite frequently. MY dad called me at school and told me what happened I said that it was ok that they had taken my old computer to use for evidence but after a month and a half I thought they would have given stuff back.

BTW welcome to CF Sefrotox :)

So, dressing up like the Ginosaji and randomly showing up for the church youth group had a satisfying effect :D
They still can't get over how I could throw those spoons lol.

stay away from the nvidia forceware drivers 270.61 they are absolute crap. Everything lags including windows aero and you get frequent video driver not responding but has recovered messages. just a friendly heads up. I just rolled back to 266.58 everything is fine now so far

stay away from the nvidia forceware drivers 270.61 they are absolute crap. Everything lags including windows aero and you get frequent video driver not responding but has recovered messages. just a friendly heads up. I just rolled back to 266.58 everything is fine now so far

Thanks, I was considering updating.

Well I am now the owner of a real bratty little guinea pig. Snuggly little thing.

Also updated my iPod to iOS 4.3.3, it's a little faster now. Just need to get the rest of the tweaks installed and things should be smooth.

Some quick questions.

I just got a Envision 7100SI monitor for free from my cousin. However, do I reduce the performance of having two monitors on one video card? If so, how much?
Should I insert another video card (I currently took out my 8800GT) and have one monitor per video card?

Back
Top Bottom