Random Chit Chat

no clue about res. be warned. it's not constant action. you have to build up resources to get a nice ship and the. get more resources for weapons and ammo. then when you have all that and saved up for months, you take it to battle.

don't be a hot dog, pick your fights. :)

... last thing: join a Corporation (like a guild). friends in Eve are much more important than ammo. it is very cold in Eve.

Trolling on Omegle is the best. I'll upload some more. :)

245a3d1.png
[/IMG]

what the deuce is "steam rating?"

It's basically a thing that tells you if you have a life or not. The higher the rating, the less likely you have a life. Or so I have been told. The only way to raise the steam rating is to play more steam games.

Anyways, SCII has been crashing on me a lot lately. After a couple to a few epic battles, I get a out of memory crash (core and graphics (switches between the two)). I am getting quite annoyed of this. I ran Memtest, P95, hdtune. and furmark for 30 min - 8 hours (depending on the program), and found no errors. Only happens on SCII too.

It's basically a thing that tells you if you have a life or not. The higher the rating, the less likely you have a life. Or so I have been told. The only way to raise the steam rating is to play more steam games.

Anyways, SCII has been crashing on me a lot lately. After a couple to a few epic battles, I get a out of memory crash (core and graphics (switches between the two)). I am getting quite annoyed of this. I ran Memtest, P95, hdtune. and furmark for 30 min - 8 hours (depending on the program), and found no errors. Only happens on SCII too.

When they updated to 1.3.3 they really kicked a wire somewhere because if you check the blizzard forums, all kinds of tom foolery be going on with this latest patch.

Just for future refrence when the cops come and say the need your computers for their investigation but they say you don't have to but it will help their investigation. Say no. MY server rig is still not back yet and it's been a month and they said they'd be quick. COPS FTL big time. They wanted to take my laptop too but I explained I just got home and it wasn't even here so they didn't bother.

Just for future refrence when the cops come and say the need your computers for their investigation but they say you don't have to but it will help their investigation. Say no. MY server rig is still not back yet and it's been a month and they said they'd be quick. COPS FTL big time. They wanted to take my laptop too but I explained I just got home and it wasn't even here so they didn't bother.

Did they give you any other details? Jeez, I don't see why they would take your server.

Back
Top Bottom