Random Chit Chat

On monday I am moving to an apartment in Stratford. this will be the first time in my life I don't live in the middle of nowhere. Not to mention I am going from 1.5mb/s wireless to 15mb cable from rogers.

I am also trying out ubuntu 11.04!

Just some news for you all

Congrats! I Live in the middle of nowhere and commute to sydney everyday, it's like two worlds!

On another note, i have spent 2 and a half days putting this carputer,amps,speakers and subwoofer and it sounds (pardon the french) SHITHOUSE. I did not spend $1200 FOR IT TO SOUND BLOODY SHITHOUSE.

An AVI file doesn't really mean anything. At all. AVI files can have different encoding - just because it can't play one AVI file doesn't mean it can't play another.

AVI is just a container right? Just like MKV and MP4?

If you've done the CF Benchmark league, you'll noticed that in one of the video tests there is a plane flying around. I would like to inform you all that they picked one of the greatest planes of all times (in terms of cool configurations), the Grumman X-29.

While I enjoyed the threads, there's no point arguing against him. He has a perpetual advantage - namely that he does not have to use common sense.

Back
Top Bottom