Random Chit Chat

Yes it's quite slow, i miss the heyday of CF :(

Question, purchased something in the US (Shipped from Philadelphia) on the 18th via Express Post International (USPS). Will it arrive in sydney by the 21st?

Question, purchased something in the US (Shipped from Philadelphia) on the 18th via Express Post International (USPS). Will it arrive in sydney by the 21st?

whats you tracking # say it should say "scheduled Delivery"

what is "end of day" mean (UPS) , I'm expecting a package to a store at the mall and today is the only day i can basically get it

I might be totally wrong... But I doubt it. If you're really lucky it might come in time, but customs can delay things hugely

To be honest, I would say Comp Explorer spamming the social lounge thread was one reason why CF was more active. IIRC, when I first joined, the social thread had a lot of threads started by various (and sometimes the same people). However, now it would seem most people, including me, just post in the Random Chit Chat.

I think I'm going to get a hammock in place of my bed.

You will probably be visiting the doctor a lot from neck issues, and with time back issues. I would advise you not too lol. Hammock's don't provide good support when you sleep, and can cause long term health issues.

Yes, would be a cool idea though, maybe as just a sitting lounging area?...

You will probably be visiting the doctor a lot from neck issues, and with time back issues. I would advise you not too lol. Hammock's don't provide good support when you sleep, and can cause long term health issues.

Yes, would be a cool idea though, maybe as just a sitting lounging area?...

Eh Idk ill research it.

But cave men did it lol

An there like 13 ft long...

Back
Top Bottom