Random Chit Chat

Fast and Furious, thought it was much better then the other 3.

And I saw Watchmen. It was terrible though.

I gotta disagree with ya on the fast and the furious movie.... It was alright but I really dont think it was really that special. I am more into alot of racing and the cars but this one just didnt focus enough on the whole point of the movie which IS the CARS not the stupid drama and BS... The first ones were way more about the cars... And I still think the first one was the best although tokyo drift was pretty good too. They only showed a cars engine in the new one for about 30 seconds when he was building it from the impound lots. I personally was all about the supra build in the first one and will forever think that was the BEST of them all just like MOST movies in which the sequels just dont seem to do the original ones justice.

I don't know anyone who is die hard "straight edge" (never heard of the expression before TBH) But as long as they don't get in your face about it, they are kinda making sense. I know I will never smoke, take drugs and I don't drink to excess.

ive never heard the expression straight edge before but i have heard teetotal to describe someone who just dosent drink

Back
Top Bottom