Random Chit Chat

Did they have HD Imax cameras in the early 90s

Imax cameras have always been very high quality film cameras, not digital. They're way beyond the picture quality of 1080p.

What is this?

9O961.jpg

I am already logged in. this pops up whenever I try to watch a video. I cannot type anything into it though. It just sits there with the blinking cursor. I've rebooted, signed out in the main menu and installed all windows updates but it didn't help.

EDIT: f*ck. I did some searching and it seems that Microsoft broke it with one of their updates. I'm so sick of this crap. I only allowed updates because I was having a number of issues with the OS, but every time they fix one, it creates another.

JCB setup the mods to have formatted sigs. Spoiler alert: This weekend, it should be implemented for all once we have some updated rules on the new feature.

What do you guys used to clean your PC? Something like clean registry, defrag, etc.

I think my PC is starting to get a bit slow, and I don't feel like re-installing the OS and all my games. What I use is ccleaner, and Auslogics disk defrag.

Back
Top Bottom