Random Chit Chat

I can beat very hard AI very easily, and even insane AI sometimes. However, when playing against actual people, people in silver can beat me. I am currently stuck on the Gold leagues. I have yet to win in 1v1 ever since I got placed after my 5 league placement matches.

Well, im going to VS The PC Until i can beat it on Very hard until i think about online again.

I Picked up a UPS From work (Eaton Powerwave 5110), for the price you can pick on up, there a bargain! So i have my UPS Installed and backup schedule in place. Now to setup a Virtual Machine/Sandbox to have my software borrowed from uncle torrence quarantined and then im set. Then i need to setup a RAID 1+0 Array and upgrade to aftermarket cooling.

This PC Shall be bullet proof.

Im just practising with the AI At the moment, i can beat the PC On Medium fine, yet im in bronze league 99 and yet im getting my arse kicked :(

I can beat very hard AI very easily, and even insane AI sometimes. However, when playing against actual people, people in silver can beat me. I am currently stuck on the Gold leagues. I have yet to win in 1v1 ever since I got placed after my 5 league placement matches.

We should play some 3v3 sometime!

Quesiton: Why is Rachmaninoff's "Prelude in C Sharp Minor" always depicted in possession/haunting shows?

(if you're not familiar with the song)

It's a wicked song but... makes you wonder if there's any significance to it? I know.. Silly question.

I'm down. Will we be able to play with Neo though? I thought SCII is region coded or something so you can only play with people in your country.

Your SCII name is Aspect right?

Yea, aspect and friend code is 798 I believe. We'll be able to Play with Neo as long as we create a party I believe.

Alright. Just tell me when you guys are playing. If I'm free during that time, I'll join.

Back
Top Bottom