Random Chit Chat

This is true, If i were to move close to work rent is roughly $300 a week. So that's $1200 a month, i'd have $900 left. I Dont think i'd be able to afford food, electricity and water. I've really go to sit down and work out everything.

Appparently my ups package isn't at my house when the tracker says it was dilevered.
What should I do?
An no there is no extra insuurance

Same thing happened with a next day air order I got a while back. I called UPS after the website said the package was delivered and totally got the runaround. They said that they had no way of contacting the drivers (I call bullshit). The package eventually showed up on the porch an hour or two later (the driver didn't even knock on the door or anything). My guess is that the driver just wanted to make his numbers look better so he scanned the package as delivered early so he could take a leisurely lunch or something. UPS has the worst customer service ever...

This is true, If i were to move close to work rent is roughly $300 a week. So that's $1200 a month, i'd have $900 left. I Dont think i'd be able to afford food, electricity and water. I've really go to sit down and work out everything.

Welcome to life...sucks hey

Same thing happened with a next day air order I got a while back. I called UPS after the website said the package was delivered and totally got the runaround. They said that they had no way of contacting the drivers (I call bullshit). The package eventually showed up on the porch an hour or two later (the driver didn't even knock on the door or anything). My guess is that the driver just wanted to make his numbers look better so he scanned the package as delivered early so he could take a leisurely lunch or something. UPS has the worst customer service ever...
suckage

but apparently my room mate was Trollin me an my package was here
what a dick lol

Is it possible to spray paint wood I wanna make some shelves and they don't the paint I want

It is, but you'll need some good primer for it to look good.

EDIT: Crap. The backlight on my TV just went out. There's a dark stripe down the middle 1/3 of it. Does Vizio's 1 year warranty cover floor model TVs?

Back
Top Bottom