Random Chit Chat

Just got my droid last night... its the HTC Shift from samsung and I must say I'm impreesed with the apps and phone overall

Just got my droid last night... its the HTC Shift from samsung and I must say I'm impreesed with the apps and phone overall

Wait, what? You named three different phones in that statement.

Droid:

motorola-droid-2.jpg

HTC shift:

htc-shift-1.jpg

Samsung Shift:

samsung-shift-a177.jpg

Anybody here have a 1990-ish Ford Ranger 4x4? Looking at picking one up soon but i dunno how good they are.
If you've driven one Ranger, you've driven them all. They don't change much at all through the years. If you can get one with a 4.0, you'll have a decent bit more power than the lil 2.9 the older ones had though. And if it's going to be a DD, the newer ones with torsion bar suspension have a more comfortable ride than the older ones with twin I-beam. I drive my 96 4.0 back and forth to school(400 miles) a few times a year no problem though.

Called Sony today, and a replacement HDD is on its way (I hope). It was hard understanding the guy on the other end of the phone because he had an Indian accent. Also, since I knew the exact problem, the phone call was short. Another plus for knowing stuff about computers.
I guess I should return the 500GB HDD now. I still need a new external though.

I got a $25 gift card for gamestop from e-rewards. I don't know what to buy it with as I usually don't go to gamestop anymore.

Hmm, maybe I should invest it in Shogun 2: Total War.

Guess I was wrong as well lol

But I'm Getting my income tax here soon.
anyone suggest me some really nice gamer keyboards and mice?
Preferably keyboards that light up due to playing in the dark often and mouse can be corderd as long as its high performance and long corded.

Ideas?

I would look into DAS keyboards. They don't light up, and there are no programmable hot keys. But there was a point in time in which I was typing on the "clicky" one regularly, and I loved the feel. (mechanical switches)

I have the Saitek Cyborg, and while it's not bad...it's not terribly impressive either. And of course, I <3 my G9.

Back
Top Bottom