Random Chit Chat

Crap! I have to reformat a laptop which has the windows cd key completely warn off, Wonder in M$ will buy that when I call. I hate how this happens to just about every laptop I have worked on yet the word microsoft on the other side of the sticker is completely legible.

Crap! I have to reformat a laptop which has the windows cd key completely warn off, Wonder in M$ will buy that when I call. I hate how this happens to just about every laptop I have worked on yet the word microsoft on the other side of the sticker is completely legible.

Magic jelly bean

It just shocks me as to how little many people take care of their computers. I will do a fresh install of windows for someone and back up and restore all their stuff only to have them call me up again in a month saying they have the same problem. Oh well since I charge 20$ an hour I am making good money off these people but they really can save themselves money if they just watch what they click on and not accept everything that comes at them.

I did call M$ and they gave me a new key surprisingly since I was able to give them a partial of what was left of it and explain the situation. but dang that foreign outsourcing for support.

What's it like on single player mode?

Haven't tried it. I'll be sure to next time I'm at my dad's house.

Whenever I get a new copy of Windows, I write the product key on the install disc with a sharpie in case that happens. I also add it to a .txt file I keep that contains all my product keys.

It just shocks me as to how little many people take care of their computers. I will do a fresh install of windows for someone and back up and restore all their stuff only to have them call me up again in a month saying they have the same problem. Oh well since I charge 20$ an hour I am making good money off these people but they really can save themselves money if they just watch what they click on and not accept everything that comes at them.

I did call M$ and they gave me a new key surprisingly since I was able to give them a partial of what was left of it and explain the situation. but dang that foreign outsourcing for support.

If everyone actually /cared/ for their PC's...95% of PC repair businesses would serve no purpose. I quite like that most people have more money than common sense when it comes to computers.

IMG_20110124_205256.jpg

Just took this out of my brother's computer. Apparently, 377.9 + 9.6 + 12.5 = 460. It's pretty bad when a PSU manufacturer acknowledges that their ratings are fake on the damn label.

Back
Top Bottom