Random Chit Chat

Spring semester starts tomorrow for me. Still gotta figure out a way to pay for my tuition.

Then my internet also gets upgraded tomorrow. Hopefully we don't have to upgrade our modem to use all 7Mbps.

Then my internet also gets upgraded tomorrow. Hopefully we don't have to upgrade our modem to use all 7Mbps.

If you have Qwest then they should throw the modem in, if not, tell them you're going to comcast and they'll definitely throw it in.

How do I print black and whites from my artisan 810? They keep coming out excessively dark with a horrible green or purple hue. I've played with all the settings, but no dice. There has to be a way to force it to use only black ink, right?

EDIT: Check out the awesome XFX quality :rolleyes:

P1184042.jpg

They used FZ series caps (aka timebombs) and disguised them as solid caps. I'm amazed this card lasted the three weeks that it did.

If you have Qwest then they should throw the modem in, if not, tell them you're going to comcast and they'll definitely throw it in.

That might work, except that we signed a 2 year contract to get the "price for life" thing.

Back
Top Bottom