Random Chit Chat

8.8 MPG O___________________O

'06 F-350 Lariat (with the 6.0, I think) ---> 15.6 MPG. Do you have a leaden foot?

lol no, i only live 2 miles from work so i dont do much driving so the motor is never warmed up enough to actually get good mileage, plus its a lot of stop and go, and i just filled it up last night and reset the MPG counter, so its pretty inaccurate till you drive more then 10 miles, if you fresh reset it, you can watch the MPG go up and down drastically as you stop the gas or coast, its kinda funny. stomping on it i get about .7MPG, and coasting i get about 54MPG XD

Also, around town i get about 15MPG, and on highway i get 18-21MPG

Also again, cool n quiet dosnt want to work apparently.

this thing really is cooling down....jebus.

lol no, i only live 2 miles from work so i dont do much driving so the motor is never warmed up enough to actually get good mileage, plus its a lot of stop and go, and i just filled it up last night and reset the MPG counter, so its pretty inaccurate till you drive more then 10 miles, if you fresh reset it, you can watch the MPG go up and down drastically as you stop the gas or coast, its kinda funny. stomping on it i get about .7MPG, and coasting i get about 54MPG XD

Also, around town i get about 15MPG, and on highway i get 18-21MPG

Ahh, I see. I thought that was after your ~50 mile calculated avg.

Also again, cool n quiet dosnt want to work apparently.

this thing really is cooling down....jebus.

^ What?

Lol, I haven't even opened the window and I'm sitting at 17C. What's nice is that I can move my rig outside, and test it with no monitor. The POST debug LED will show the CPU temp after it passes POST.

I would go out and bench mine, but with the new case and all, the rig feels like it weighs just shy of 90 pounds, and it's a pain in the ass to move around. I might open up the window around midnight, though.

It's probably more like 65-70, but regardless...It's a bit much to be moving around. Plus, the patio will tear up the finish on the feet, for which I am greatly concerned.

Back
Top Bottom