Random Chit Chat

Correct me if I'm wrong but ARMs are more power and heat efficient, accounting for the popularity in mobile devices.

Also I think most servers would be better off with lots of low speed threads than a few high speed threads.

Hello everyone, :p

It feels like a short while, but it's probably been at least a couple of years since I have been consistently active on this forum.

TBH, CF mainly just dropped down on my list of priorities, I have my "Baccalaureat" coming up this summer, although that's not really an excuse, I don't spend half as much time on school work as I should. I also went to Germany for a few months, I figured it would be a good idea and a great fallback if I had three languages, but in the end I found that I just don't quite have the motivation for hard work and consistency that it takes to learn a new language well without actually living there for a few years. I think that in the years leading up to becoming an adult, there are more and more things to do, owning a car opens up a lot more to you, as does being able to drink legally (16 in France :cool:) Then you've got to pay for all these new things, so making money also becomes a time consumer, I could go on...

But those are all excuses, I could have made time for CF, I admit that I just lost interest. I'm back now though, so what's been going on? Any controversies? Internal strife? New mods or badly behaved mods? ;)
I see that there are a few new members, and I recognize alot of older members as well. Has CF been growing or dwindling?

I didn't forget about computers during my absence from CF, granted that my system isn't the lean, mean, overclocked machine it used to be (eh Techmaster :D)

So anyway, that's what I've been doing. What's been going on here?

I don't know how petty my rep power has become, but I will hand it out since I'm fully charged :p

Not grants at least lol

Got a desk today too plus my brother gave me his 23 moniter for free I just have to play WoW with him -_-

Damn. I can't seem to win. I have a lowly PD925 or an underclocked Q95 sporting a GTS250 and I can't keep up with the competition. I build an I7 with a GTX470 and I can't seem to get any competition. :/ lol.

Back
Top Bottom