Random Chit Chat

Ok so for all you smart people out there...

Any way to give a semi - accurate guess on how much i could possibly get back on my Federal Tax Return without doing anything you have to punch numbers in online?
Say.... iv payed 4k to Federal tax through the year would it be fair to say i should get back half that or so perhaps? if i claimed 0.

i hate taxes :/

It depends on how you filled out your W2 form. You could end up owing money depending on what you claimed. Try to claim as little as possible, that way they'll take more out of your checks. It's always better to overpay taxes, bigger refunds...

considering i claimed 0, and i pay about 350-400$ a pay so guess will see.

ill be honest, id be tempted to replace my PhenomII X4 940 with a Bulldozer...

An AMD employee released some info on the upcoming Bulldozer CPU. Preliminary benchmarks on an 8 core Bulldozer desktop processor have it trouncing the mighty Intel i7 980X by a whopping 192% in 3D rendering benchmarks

http://scarletwhore.com/?p=1407

true or not, i dont know lol

It's taking awhile for me to get a response from Financial Aid. I better start looking at some banks to see if I can take out a loan. I need $3,500 for this upcoming semester.

ill be honest, id be tempted to replace my PhenomII X4 940 with a Bulldozer...

AMD Bulldozer benchmarks. Twice as fast as Intel 980X. | Scarletwhore

true or not, i dont know lol

I'd be surprised if it were true. From what I've heard, the early bulldozers will be midrange CPUs. Then later on, AMD is supposed to release some higher end models based off the architecture.

Check this out.

nvidianewcard.jpg

source

My guess is it's an EVGA custom dual GPU card. Probably with 560 or 570 cores. Hmmm... if the price is right, this may be my next upgrade. It has three DVI ports, so it should be able to do surround vision (and 3DVS) without needing a SLI board or hacked drivers.

Speaking of NVidia...

It looks like they're going to develop ARM desktop/server CPU's. If this is true then it's great news. And I think M$ will support ARM architecture with Windows 8.

Takes me back to when I was 11 years old and dreamt day and night of owning an Acorn Archimedes....

The return of RISC OS?

That sounds really odd. Why would Windows 8 support ARM? Nobody uses it for desktops. It'd make a lot more sense if their server OS supported ARM though.

Oh, and RISC OS never really died. It's still under active development. A lot of people still use it.

Rumour has it that the next release of Windows will be available for ARM and x86 platforms with ARM-compatible version of Microsoft Office.

Here.

Back
Top Bottom