Random Chit Chat

Remember it's a public forum. A lot of people have the same questions you do. Just because we may know what the other members on this website are talking about doesn't mean that everyone will. I was just trying to help and I backed up my points with viable evidence.

That's why I posted in the RCC thread. It's always the same people posting. We all know each other. If I had made a thread in Gen. Electronics (or whatever it's called), then I would have dropped all assumptions and fully spelled things out.

That's why I posted in the RCC thread. It's always the same people posting. We all know each other. If I had made a thread in Gen. Electronics (or whatever it's called), then I would have dropped all assumptions and fully spelled things out.

How often do you see newer members post questions in the wrong part of the forums or comment on a thread that has nothing to do with their issue because no one replied to their thread? What you just said may justify your logic but mine remains the same throughout the website.

Last day of the Steam deals. Get the games on sale while you still can.

Welp. My computer officially hates Adobe Encore. It has locked up about 4 times today. Completely. As in, hard restart. Pissing me off. Time for a new computer. I could probably fix it with a reformat, but that's too much work for no new hardware gain ;)

Ha. Intel. Like I'm rich or something, Grant.

I'm going to wait until a few weeks after SB is released and see if the hexcore AMDs go down in price a bit, then I'll look at my options. Hopefully I'll have my PS2, PS1, and Nintendo NES (games, accessories, everything) sold by then.

Back
Top Bottom