Random Chit Chat

Surely there must be some kind of technical support in this DC. Texans love tech. They'll be mroe than happy to switch a CMOS battery

Yeah, By Un-Managed I meant that David runs the actual server. Most DC's will manage the hardware, unless you rent the actual space and not the server (AKA, Co-Location)

So lets have a fund raiser for the couple quid needed to get a CMOS battery and then get them to sort it out, lol

I need some freeware MP3 conversion software to make a few hundred mp3's a different bit rate and put them in mono. suggestions? I can't find any free one that will let me do them all oat once. Its annoying.

nvm, found one.

where did that joke come from everyone is saying that i mean parents family friends...

oh and nty i am allergic ;)

There seems to be lots of tension on the forums lately. I'm going to pose off J and see if I can help alleviate some of this anger. If you are having issues with someone or because of some thing, I'd like you to PM me as though I was that person. You must not say his name...if it is some thing you may vent and explain. I'll try to answer as best as I can. Again, if it is a person...just let it rip. I will not make fun of you or use this against you at another time. I will be fine with a ban if I do so.

If this is just a bad idea and I'm insane, give me neg reps.

How do you change your name? because i have another screen name for everything else so i was wondering if somehow i could change it to that

Back
Top Bottom