Random Chit Chat

Win+R > MSCONFIG > Startup > disable items until only the essentials (audio, video, mouse, kb) start up with OS.

This can also be done through CCleaner.

Can anyone think of where I could get a smallish blower? I want it to shoot pieces of styrofoam up a ~7 foot tube so I can make it look like it's snowing on my Christmas tree. I'm thinking one of those cheap inflatable decorations should work, but there's probably something better.

Can anyone think of where I could get a smallish blower? I want it to shoot pieces of styrofoam up a ~7 foot tube so I can make it look like it's snowing on my Christmas tree. I'm thinking one of those cheap inflatable decorations should work, but there's probably something better.

$12.99. It looks like an Elephant but with your ingenuity, I'm sure you can figure out how to take the small blower out.

$12.99. It looks like an Elephant but with your ingenuity, I'm sure you can figure out how to take the small blower out.

I used to have one of those. It would probably work quite well, but it's a bit loud. I'll keep it in mind in case I can't get anything else working.

I did see a leaf blower on sale for $20, but it may have only been a black friday sale...

Lol, way too loud. This is going in our house, and is supposed to run 24/7.

Preferably electric, I'd assume. Not too noisy?

It has to be electric, as it's going in the house, and yep, quiet is better.

I'm gonna try to convince my dad to give me one of the inflatable halloween decorations we have in the attic. It's not like they'd get used as they are.

Back
Top Bottom