Random Chit Chat

I'm in the car on the way to Hot Springs, Arkansas. Gonna do some hiking.

Any reason why my Dell Streak would play some songs okay, but others with so many artifacts that they're painful to listen to? I cannot figure this one out.

Does anyone play UT online anymore?

I Play UT3 On LAN With some friends but not online. Which UT Are you reffering too?

I like to snipe, but I usually suck and do better with assault. I'll add you when I get home.

I played the demo, it was fun. Except I didn't try the other half of the demo because you need a friend online with the demo just to play it.

Yeah, most of my friends have it on PS3 Which sucks for me, i dont think im going to get every achievement for this game :\

getting my snow tires put on tomorrow morning hopefully.
so excited!
and nervous...
hope they ride ok, hope they perform in snow well. hope they don't look to stupid... because im not to keen on the tread look.

though iv heard good things about performance.

What parts did you end up going with for your loop, ShozzKing?

EK Supreme HF
Black Ice GTX 480
MCP355
some random swiftech reservoir

its gonna be cooling cpu only for now but as soon as blocks come out for the 580 then its gonna be added into it. has anyone seen the OC GTX 580 review over at hardware canucks? looks like the 580 has tons of headroom on air. my cpu will probably stay at ambient while at full load until i had the card :D

Back
Top Bottom