Random Chit Chat

I bought a refurbished Sony PSP before, the UMD did not work. Returned it, got another refurbished, this time the analog didn't work. Returned it again, and got another one. This time, there weren't any problems, but the scratches on the screen annoyed me. However, I think Gamestop was the ones who refurbished them.

They must've been refurbished by gamestop. I've bought Sony factory refurbished stuff before and it was always fine.

my dad bought an ASUS laptop from tigerdirect refurbished for 400$ back in august and to my knowledge it still works perfectly fine. It's the dells, hps and acers refurbished products you have to look out for. Oh and gateways especially some my friends have bought refurb gateways and and they all died from mobo failure

I must say this is brilliant.

I should try TF2. I bought the Orange Box and never touched it.

I Love/Hate Payday.

First its great, you have a HUGE Wad of cash sitting in your bank account (I Get paid monthly), you end up spending a fair bit of it over the first weekend, then on monday you pay bills and by tuesday you have NOTHING Left to live on for the rest of the month. I Really need to learn how to budget.

I'm pretty much the same way. I just got my paycheck, but it's going to be short-lived because of bills.

I get 200$ a month from the government as long as I am still a student. I don't eat on campus cuz the food is absolute garbage so yeah I guess I am just barely getting by every month along with having to pay for books and what not. I do make a lil money on the side though fixing computers for people. I found out you can't get a job while on a student visa at least from what the places I applied for told me.

Quick question. If there is a steam game that says it uses Securom and can be only activated on 4 machines. Does this really matter on Steam? I just assume that as long as I sign in, I can use it on whatever machine.

EDIT - I feel like adding my 8800GT to my setup as an physx card. If my PSU doesn't supply enough power, it would just not start correct? Will there be any damage to it?

Back
Top Bottom