Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

LOL sadly if you really read the auction, he's sending me a different switch so it's only going to be a 12-port switch. (I think he should have taken a picture of the real auction for a change like that, but it doesn't bug me). Quite frankly, being the nice guy that I am, I'm glad I read that and don't care than somebody else buy it, not read it, and raise a new level of hell unheard of.

12 man are the best because then you can all join a game server online and totally pwn on one team.

my unis connection:

rapidshare premium is a nice 2-4mb/s download, but sometimes online tv streams go slow :(
cant complain though :p
\randomness

yea they are lol. rapidshare free goes like 80kb/s though. its not much better back home. why is that :confused:
re premium really is amazing though. even if you download like 5+ files, on average they will go at 2mb's each.

Do they allow torrenting?

Rapidshare caps you if you don't pay.

i know it caps ... but 80kb/s lol wtf. i used to get like 400kb/s back home, now its just mad slow :(
and they dont allow any kind of illegal stuff. think they are most harsh about torrents :( sucks for me.
im guessing a lot of people still use them though, but i bet they block a lot of ports so it goes slow, so i dont bother.

lol if you times them 2 numbers together its not far off my supposid download speed :p haha

Back
Top Bottom