Random Chit Chat

2010-10-16222347.jpg

I guess I'm done. It came out pretty well except for the legs, which I can't get to cooperate. They all shifted their position at least 15 degrees since I started, and I'm worried they might give out. I guess it's wait and see...

Pretty sweet for something made entirely of cardboard and duct tape though.

Awesome, an Imperial Walker.

Update on the Lucas:
Switched over to a paid webhost for my forum, was sick of constant on and off downtime and SQL database errors. Got a .com domain too. Now to figure out what ads to use, looked at David's two-entry useful guide, but still unsure. Just now figured out how to edit the keywords and site description, lol.

Today I bought a pair of JVC HA-FX35 earphones, best $20 I ever spent. My Dell Axim with its crappy audio controller sounds like it has a sub somewhere, lol. Awesome bass on these things. Never had ones with memory foam on them so that they stuck down your ear, I can barely hear anything else, which is awesome considering noisy siblings and nagging mother :D

SCII Is mad to play with other people (That are in the same room), helps with strategical planning.
Yeah, but we usually play in separate rooms. No idea why though.

I played a couple matches against insane AIs with a friend. All we did was occupy 2 islands (1 per person), so we only had resources to just that island (and about 5 minutes of our initial starting pl...ace). What we did was just keep defending until the enemy occupied all the mineral bases and used up all the minerals and vespene gas. We just kept defending till they ran out of units, and that's when we made our move. Took about an hour and thirty minutes and a few tries to beat them, but we finally did it and it was fun.

So im not going to get an iPad anymore, turns out windows 7 doesnt like my laptop (When gaming, 30 minutes battery) but with XP im getting 1:30 (Gaming).

I only get 10 minutes on W7 on my laptop. Then again, they have been suggesting I should change the battery for awhile now, haha.

I think my pump might be going out, it's starting to make noise and I made sure it's not trapped bubbles.

Thinking abouut making a big spool (the kind of big roll that conduit and cable wire comes on) into a coffee table, and putting playing card hot glued to the surface with a sealer on top to hold it, other ideas?

That all sounds very ghetto, lol.

And DAMN Cabbs. That sucks, man. I'd keep a close eye on your temps. I had my pump unplugged on accident a while back and the liquid on the 470 hit 100C in no time - Causing shutdowns, thankfully.

For sure, Grant. I'm also shutting it down while I'm away from it. I'm also considering selling the loop. It's not that practical anymore and I'm not really into overclocking much these days.

Back
Top Bottom