Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 10-09-2010, 07:58 AM   #13901
Bogan

Send a message via MSN to Neodude112320
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

I'm using firefox and it seems fine to me!

GT5 Comes out in 3 weeks w00t! So Excited

Neodude112320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 08:14 AM   #13902
meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1uc4$by73g3n!u$ View Post
Hmm, very weird.
Can you believe what Google has done to GMAil? They're forcing you to use browsers of their choosing, not just any, to be able to use all GMail features. Gee. There are other decent browsers out there that would do it right, why can't Google get its head out of its ***?
No problems with seamonkey. What features are you talking about?

EDIT: Also fine with firefox, safari, and omniweb. All Mac OS versions. Are you sure you didn't accidentally mess up a setting somewhere?

2EDIT: Anyone know what the cheapest way to get live video streaming through a prepaid phone would be? I would only need it for one day. GSM preferred because I've already got tons of old phones.

Old 10-09-2010, 02:34 PM   #13903
Daemon Poster

Send a message via ICQ to The_Lucas Send a message via MSN to The_Lucas Send a message via Yahoo to The_Lucas

Quote:
Originally Posted by foothead View Post
No problems with seamonkey. What features are you talking about?

EDIT: Also fine with firefox, safari, and omniweb. All Mac OS versions. Are you sure you didn't accidentally mess up a setting somewhere?

2EDIT: Anyone know what the cheapest way to get live video streaming through a prepaid phone would be? I would only need it for one day. GSM preferred because I've already got tons of old phones.
Load you gmail in basic HTML. It will tell you in in the top bar, "Upgrade you browser". They did this earlier this month. No problem for me really, I'm on Opera, but they supposedly keep other browsers other than the ones they specified from working with all the features, otherwise called standard HTML. I don't use them, and besides that it consumes my CPU even when it's not loading.
http://lucasbytegeni.us
Quote:
Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
Doesn't "loatheing" something the same as "love?" Whenever i hear it be used the person "loves" that product or service or whatever it is they're talking about.
The_Lucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 03:56 PM   #13904
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

So the Invisibleshield do get scratched. I was testing the one I put on my Zune HD, and I took my home key to scratch it (not hard). Now there's a mark, and it's been over 2 days and it's still there. It's hard to see the scratch when the screen is not on, but when the screen is on, you can see the scratch (I see a rainbow streak).
Desktop -Cooler Master NV690/AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE/MSI 880G-E45 Motherboard/2 x 2GB DDR3 G.Skill Ripjaws X/Sapphire HD 5870 1GB GDDR5/CORSAIR CMPSU-550VX/Seagate 7200.12 500GB (OS), Samsung F3 1TB (Storage)/Sony DVD Burner/Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Teny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 03:59 PM   #13905
meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teny View Post
So the Invisibleshield do get scratched. I was testing the one I put on my Zune HD, and I took my home key to scratch it (not hard). Now there's a mark, and it's been over 2 days and it's still there. It's hard to see the scratch when the screen is not on, but when the screen is on, you can see the scratch (I see a rainbow streak).
Every one I've seen was completely covered in scratches. That's why I don't use them. If my screen does somehow get scratched (or in the case of my current phone, comes scratched) I'll just replace the glass.
Old 10-09-2010, 04:16 PM   #13906
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Yeah, I thought they would be more scratch resistant than a regular screen protector. They are, but not by much it seems. I didn't even scratch it that hard, and hoped it would heal in a couple of days (like what others said). I guess the difference in price for paying for an invisibleshield compared to other screen protector is pretty much for their lifetime warranty.
So no more invisibleshield for me it seems. Yeah I could get it replaced, but I don't have the money to pay for the shipping.
Desktop -Cooler Master NV690/AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE/MSI 880G-E45 Motherboard/2 x 2GB DDR3 G.Skill Ripjaws X/Sapphire HD 5870 1GB GDDR5/CORSAIR CMPSU-550VX/Seagate 7200.12 500GB (OS), Samsung F3 1TB (Storage)/Sony DVD Burner/Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Teny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 06:11 PM   #13907
meh.

YES! I finally managed to pay for my relays. I hope the seller still has them...
Old 10-10-2010, 12:23 AM   #13908
Fully Optimized

So what's new, everyone?

I'm bored off of my ass and tired as hell. But I just got off work and feel like I need to hang out at the forums for a little while. ^^
Old 10-10-2010, 02:18 AM   #13909
Daemon Poster

Just got back from a party for the end of the play I was running lights in. Turns out I've been surrounded by awesome people and didn't even know it.

Toshiba Satellite | Core2Duo @ 2.0 ghz | 3gb ram | 250 gb hd | lolintelgma | Ubuntu 10.04
dudelewis1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 04:08 AM   #13910
Daemon Poster

Did NY AnimeFest/Comicon on Saturday, then did Rocky Horror at midnight in NYC. Now I'm waiting for the 6am train to NJ in Penn Station and stealing their bits and volts in the meantime.

Legodude522 is offline   Reply With Quote