Random Chit Chat

At roughly 6 this afternoon while i was cleaning my mice's cage that pepa (She has the Lump) was sitting in a pool of blood and could no longer walk and was in obvious pain. I Had to put her out of her misery myself as the vet was closed, i feel like absolute shit for doing it but i know it was for the best. Why do small animals have such short lives.

At roughly 6 this afternoon while i was cleaning my mice's cage that pepa (She has the Lump) was sitting in a pool of blood and could no longer walk and was in obvious pain. I Had to put her out of her misery myself as the vet was closed, i feel like absolute shit for doing it but i know it was for the best. Why do small animals have such short lives.

I'm really sorry, man =`(

lol AMD would be sweet, or anything like that.

but theres sooooooooooo much more to electronics then ones and zeros and transistors.
If you have a love for it like i do, an u go to college for it. you will be floored.

Yeah, I know. I've got two huge boxes of electronic components and I'm kinda using that and the internet to learn the basics. I had thought my school had an electronics class so I signed up for it, but it turned out to be a fail class on how to be an electrician. So, back to teaching myself.

Paypal has decided to block me from making any payments for some unknown reason. What can I do now?

The little ring around the dell logo just fell off my phone. What should I use to reattach it?

Is it me, or is there a rise in people using the animated ant gif avatar on forums?

The little ring around the dell logo just fell off my phone. What should I use to reattach it?
Duct tape, or super glue. Your choice.
Paypal has decided to block me from making any payments for some unknown reason. What can I do now?
Sledge hammer, or angry colorful phone call. Your choice.

Duct tape, or super glue. Your choice.

Ummm no. I don't want duct tape on my phone, and superglue tends to run everywhere and leave unsightly white spots.

U should try to get ur electronic cert before college. Big bonus

Interesting. How does this help exactly?

How do I enable fullscreen in firefox for mac OS? F11 doesn't work and I can't find it in view options.

because it gives u a head start, an for the classes you would take for getting Certified, you can take others instead an get more credits and more advanced classes, faster.

At least it was like this at mine.

So it seems that no matter what strategy I use, the MMM strategy is the only one I can win with.

And it's official. I lost more than I have won. Just like any other online multiplayer game.

Back
Top Bottom