Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

I am going to do the blue screen thing... For sure, I will sit down at a computer, and since i know the admin password, I will log on and install it. Then run it... I need to test it now though to see how it works.

Some art I did on photoshop.
i just made a surrealist image..took me ages..long hard work..
some bits ill need to clean up because i rushed at the end..cbf now but later ill clean it up

SurrealistPracTaskcopy.jpg

the transition in the upper side of the wrist is the best. the others look a bit fake, but its pretty cool.

I am absolutely knackered. Played two straight hours of football. Legs are aching, proper end-to-end stuff. My team won

My back has been hurting lately, I think I need to see a chiropractor... It's like not all the time, but fairly often, the last couple weeks. A spot mid back, muscle on my left side of the spine I guess, I don't know if it's in the bones or just a muscle pain that might go away with a good massage or stretch... But it gets annoying. Comes in worst when I run, and when I lift.

No getting enough people participating in the referrals thing and at the moment i can't afford to buy one.
Got to freelunchroom.com or freeipodguide.com

i finally beat assassins creed!! but I broke my 360 for windows controller part of my keyboard and from banging on my keyboard my hand hurts i had to finish this game with my keyboard and mouse....

Back
Top Bottom