Random Chit Chat

Yep, radeon BIOS editor.

Make sure you flash it in DOS, not Windows.

Also, it's a good idea to leave the 2D clocks intact. This way, you will be able to reflash should you overdo it. Another thing I suggest is installing rivatuner and editing the parameters so you can test the clocks before making flashing. This way, all you have to do is reboot to revert.

Other overclocking tools I recommend are furmark, MSI afterburner, OCCT, and Crysis. OCCT usually stresses the GPU more than anything else out there, so it will catch most errors, however some issues do manage to get past the benchmarks and will only present themselves in specific games. I suggest finding the max that is stable with these three tests, then back off at least 20 MHz.

Also, if you need a vMod, I can help.

Swype is amazing. I couldn't stop laughing when it managed to pick up antidisestablishmentarianism.

4ba6038e.jpg
my sexy wife

Learning Purple Haze, fun to play.

Now i wouldn't consider her your wife, you had to buy her xD

Touche i did find her online LOL.

and well i do get a lot of work out of that pipe...
Though it will be a lot more efficient once i get duals, cold air intake, and sweet tires lol

I need a new keychain. Any ideas? I've been using a pentium IV for a while, and want something new. I was thinking one of those tiny NB heatsinks they use on VIA boards, but I cannot find one I really like.

Back
Top Bottom