Random Chit Chat

No, I'm serious. I want to hear all about it, my mom told me a few days ago that I should consider joining the military because of all the "benefits" like steady paycheck, healthcare, etc. I don't think that's the right reason to join, but I still want to know all about it.
if u know where to look u can get the same thing and more in a normal job

Ok, that helps. See, I live in a poor family, and quote, "being in the military will provide free college after a while" is something to consider.

I need to find a PS3 game that's worth $60. It has to be a game that's out before September 18th.

Why? Because my friends birthday is coming up, and I was thinking of getting him Halo Reach. There's a Ultimate Electronics store in Colorado, and they are doing a thing where you can buy one movie or game and get one free (only valid to students with IDs). The price for Halo Reach will be $60. So to get my moneys worth, I should find a game that's also worth $60.

Sweet.

What you gonna do with 50 relays?

Well I am gonna wire about ten to the serial ports on one of my ataris and use it to control things for my halloween display. I'm not even sure what they will control yet, but I want to have them available when I decide. I'm also going to use them to debug my christmas light controller before I switch to solid state relays.

I bought 50 because ten was $11 ar 50 was $22. I figure I'll put them to good use. I might even buy about 100 more and build a cpu with them.

Question.

Best way to mount THIS to THIS?

Go simple. Drill four holes in a 100mm square through the mobo tray and back panel, then screw it into the monitor's vesa mount. That's how I would do it.

First day of High School sucked. I did not have a schedule and i had to wait in the library for 6 and a half hours until i got one. Mind you i did not know anyone and i kept to myself. Once i got it, it was time for 12th period (the last period) which was study hall, which again everybody talked and i segregated myself to a distant table. FML

I was a loner for my freshmen year in High School. My friends either moved or was still in middle school, and I didn't feel like meeting new people. It was until my sophomore year till I got somebody to hang out.

Back
Top Bottom