Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 09-06-2010, 07:36 PM   #13461
meh.

Default Re: Random Chit Chat

^Exactly. My fish caught some sort of disease during a water change the other day, and all but two died in the course of three or four hours. I need to get all the gravel and decor completely sterile before putting it back in the tank.

I did use bleach to sterilize the tank once I had it emptied and it was fine, but I wasn't really worried about glass absorbing the bleach.

I'm getting ready to order supplies for Christmas this year. Should I get 32 or 48 channels for the light controller?

Old 09-06-2010, 08:22 PM   #13462
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to VINMAN46

what would be decent $900 gaming laptop just gonna run all the battlefields and the run all the cods at medium to high settings

VINMAN46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:34 PM   #13463
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by foothead View Post
Is it safe to use bleach to sterilize rocks for a fish tank? I would soak them in water afterwards, of course, but I am a bit afraid that the bleach could be absorbed into pores in the rocks. It's mainly pea gravel with a couple larger rocks.
Damn. When you said bleach, I thought the rest would follow about how you beat the shit out of and/or killed your brother and were cleaning the blood up. Dang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holysky View Post
Somebody on this forum pisses me off. Between the 1337 speak the upside letters and the overall douschery that they say, i don't know what is worse. Not naming anyone, but i believe you can find it out
Amen to that, sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VINMAN46 View Post
what would be decent $900 gaming laptop just gonna run all the battlefields and the run all the cods at medium to high settings
Not sure what you are gunna find for $900. My VAIO was over $1,300 and I'm not sure if it would really play games worth a darn. And that's a dedicated 1GB 4650. I guess I just don't recommend gaming on a laptop. I wish the dedicated GPU technology was better for them...but then heat would always be an issue as well. Give and take. Always is.
dude_56013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:34 PM   #13464
..m.0,0.m..
Site Team

Quote:
Acer Aspire AS7551G-5821 NoteBook AMD Phenom II Quad-Core N930(2.0GHz) 17.3" 4GB Memory DDR3 1066 500GB HDD 5400rpm DVD Super Multi ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650

That's the laptop that I had my heart set on, but then the V.A. told me I didn't get a choice on what I got.

So I ask you, what do you intend to do now?
iPwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:38 PM   #13465
Daemon Poster

thanks i would rep but i cant >.>
Old 09-06-2010, 08:51 PM   #13466
..m.0,0.m..
Site Team

No worries, when you get her, be gentle and let her know I should've been her father lol

Old 09-06-2010, 08:57 PM   #13467
Daemon Poster

its not for me its for a friend lol i wish i had $900 to blow on a laptop though
Old 09-06-2010, 08:58 PM   #13468
..m.0,0.m..
Site Team

Quote:
its not for me its for a friend lol i wish i had $900 to blow on a laptop though
Then at least I'm not the only envious one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holysky View Post
Somebody on this forum pisses me off. Between the 1337 speak the upside letters and the overall douschery that they say, i don't know what is worse. Not naming anyone, but i believe you can find it out
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude_56013 View Post
Amen to that, sir.
But then we wouldn't have our village idiot!! I just like to spam his wall posts with tips of the day...but he keeps removing them :''(

Old 09-06-2010, 09:07 PM   #13469
Daemon Poster

Send a message via ICQ to The_Lucas Send a message via MSN to The_Lucas Send a message via Yahoo to The_Lucas

I will take more drastic measures if thou continuest...
http://lucasbytegeni.us
Quote:
Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
Doesn't "loatheing" something the same as "love?" Whenever i hear it be used the person "loves" that product or service or whatever it is they're talking about.
The_Lucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 09:13 PM   #13470
..m.0,0.m..
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1uc4$by73g3n!u$ View Post
I will take more drastic measures if thou continuest...
For the love of God don't ignore me!!!! Please not that!!!

...sigh... Lucas, first off, I just like &^@#in with you because you're so damn easy. If you really wanted it to stop you could just send a PM or some sh*t. You know, like normal people. Other than that, I'm not sure what other drastic measures you could be talking about, I'm sure you could report it to a Mod, which I would just get a PM from them saying stop, Oh No! That's just about all you can really do. Nobody is afraid of you, and I'm certainly not. I've killed too many people in Iraq to be afraid of a high schooler on CF... so yea... if you want it to stop then say so, otherwise stop making idle threats.