Random Chit Chat

dont you belong on the other forums that deals with computers saw you had an account over there
Which one?
Yea I've been trying to find a skull avatar that's got a transparent background, I would just go modify one to make it to my liking but I'm in bed on the lappy and the photoshop rig is in the basement. So I'll just settle with Homey the Clown for now :D
:D Yeah he's cool. I tried to get transparency to work for my old one, but PNG, JPG and BMP don't seem to support it. At least that's what GIMP told me. I do like Mr. Robot whom I dug straight out of the bowels of Win7-gosh why must they make folder names so long and undescriptive? It was like 20 characters long!
Not being funny guys... but if there was a new member that started off the same way that Lucas has been the past week then you probably wouldn't bat an eyelid. Give him a chance.
Thanks, man. You're the best. If I wasn't buried in red dots I'd give you a rep point, I'm so touched.

I guess Wikipedia was right when it said that l33t speak was looked down upon on forums. Sorry. But can I use it occasionally? Like for something funny? Or to disguise profanity? (like I would do that)

Whatever. It doesn't matter. It was to break the ice after being, ahem, away for a month.

Whatever. It doesn't matter. It was to break the ice after being, ahem, away for a month.

Why did you come back? I saw all the posts you posted on the other forum saying how bad this place is and totally shitbagging just about every one here to them yet you still come here every day?

Why did you come back? I saw all the posts you posted on the other forum saying how bad this place is and totally shitbagging just about every one here to them yet you still come here every day?

I made two posts about CFS. One was edited by me, and it wasn't speaking highly of this forum, but it wasn't giving the low down either. The other one was deleted by one of the admins, and it said something to InfectionZero. No other members were mentioned. Not even my pal up above you. And I rather like this forum, just got to overlook some things. And it isn't very active either. Gotta wait sometimes an hour before another post shows up.

Obviously it is a bit hard as you have edited them and some have been deleted but there is a thread about it in the mod lounge. I am not the only one to have seen them.

On here, or on the other one? You can't possibly be a mod on the other one, so I assume it was here. I have edited only one post, as I said, and the other one got deleted.

Also, the one I edited was the one that started this whole mess-the one I linked to after some guy asked the same question on both forums. That's when a whole bunch of CFS members joined, including AR, InfectionZero, and a few others.

Back
Top Bottom