Random Chit Chat

I installed it not too long after release on my Vaio and I've been pleased with it too.

The only 3 issues i have had were with my External monitor, 3G Dongle and Flash movies in fullscreen but they were all fixed by either editing a conf file or installing a patch, at most i would have spent 2 minutes troubleshooting each issue. I'm hoping i can get a decent battery time out of it, under windows 7 im getting 2 hours tops.

On another note, i dead set love google maps right now and the Cityrail trip planner.

Im going to be working in the city (3 hour drive but it'll take me 1 hour ten by train) and im really bad when it comes to public transport, im hopeless. Thanks to the 2 mentioned services, i have figured out excactly where i need to be and when i need to be there, i even have a printed itinerary if i really get lost.

Thanks Internet :D

I've only used public transport once in my life (not counting the school bus!) and it was an adventure haha this old guy sat next to me and proceeded to tell me about the 'hood'. I grew up in southern california and was in L.A. at the time so he was apparently some old G given it to me straight. That was the longest bus ride of my life! Not that anyone really cares xD

Edit: Speaking of transport, this was on CNN.com, apparently a flight attendant got upset at a passenger, so he grabbed the beer from the beverage cart, pulled the emergency exit to deploy the inflatable slide and made his escape. +1!!

For this he faces up to 7 years in federal prison. WTF!?!?!? 7 YEARS?!?!?!

I've only used public transport once in my life (not counting the school bus!) and it was an adventure haha this old guy sat next to me and proceeded to tell me about the 'hood'. I grew up in southern california and was in L.A. at the time so he was apparently some old G given it to me straight. That was the longest bus ride of my life! Not that anyone really cares xD

Edit: Speaking of transport, this was on CNN.com, apparently a flight attendant got upset at a passenger, so he grabbed the beer from the beverage cart, pulled the emergency exit to deploy the inflatable slide and made his escape. +1!!

For this he faces up to 7 years in federal prison. WTF!?!?!? 7 YEARS?!?!?!

The slides are meant to be used only in emergency evacs and terrorist attack attempts. If a slide is pulled for anything other than the safety of the passengers, it raises a REALLY big stink with counter-terror organizations.

lol! Crazy fools!

Just found this....

God Mode Link.

Vista 64 users beware though. Gonna try it when I get on the main rig.

Yeah, I heard it can trash 64-bit Vista. Some people talked about this on here before...it was quite a while ago.

In other news...the "refresh to skip ads" trick on YouTube doesn't work anymore. At least not for me. Dumb. Actually, when I loaded the page, the first ad was 10 seconds...I refreshed to get a 15 second one...which I refreshed and got a 30 second one...which I refreshed to get a 45 second one...which I refreshed and go a SIXTY SECOND AD. WTF? I don't know if it was a coincidence or if that's literally how they are doing it now. I was quite peeved. I refreshed one more time and got a 30 second'er.

The slides are meant to be used only in emergency evacs and terrorist attack attempts. If a slide is pulled for anything other than the safety of the passengers, it raises a REALLY big stink with counter-terror organizations.

I can understand the punishment is necessary in a situation like this and an example should be made... but 7 years in prison? Seems just a little excessive to me.

Just finally managed to login. CF kept rejecting my username for some reason.

Anyway, can any body hre explain how this happened?

61077941.jpg

37f57c5d.jpg

I just found my iphone in my brothers room. He's had it less than two weeks, because he lost the battery to his blackberry. What I cannot figure out are the holes in the back. It appears to have been repeatedly stabbed by a sharp metal item. Or it was an a gravelly street and got run over by a car several times. I'm gonna ask him about it as soon as he gets home tommorrow, but this is really confusing me.

Upon further inspection, the battery is missing and whatever made the holes seems to have gone through the logic board, and it snapped one of the nand chips into pieces. Judging by the dents, it seems that they were round, almost spherical, and the size of bbs. I swear if he shot it up with a pellet rifle, I'm gonna be pissed. I made it clear that I was just letting hiim borrow it until he found his battery.

Back
Top Bottom