Random Chit Chat

I have decided to just get one invisible shield. If I screw up, then I will try to live with it until it annoyed me to a certain point. That's when I'll contact Zagg for a replacement.
I am a unemployed college student, so I gotta try an save money whenever I can. For $3.75, I can basically buy myself a meal at school. :D

David probably had it down to work on perhaps

Be optimistic for once

You don't think if he was taking the site down for 12 hours to work on it he would post a message??? Nope it crashed. I was talking to another member on AIM who couldn't access CF or it would only half load. But it was working fine for me. Then 15 minutes later it started to slow down then just stopped.

And I don't think anyone has chucked a BF. The debate before the upgrade was as to whether the problem was with the vbulletin version or with the server and whether the upgrade would make the white screens better or worse. 12 hours of white screen downtime in the first week I think asks plenty more questions. I believe it is the server as do plenty of others. A couple of people warned that if there was a server issue then it might get worse as vbulletin 4 is more server intensive. I certainly hope not.

:rolleyes: hahaha I think you lack the necessary skill to do anything very terrible and the most you could do is some epic trolling resulting in a permaban... unless you know something I don't...

Well, everyone can help me get an evil red look about me:D Since we all like clicking certain shiny things, I figured what the hey, I'm sick of getting upset about it and I'll simply encourage it to help develop more patience:D And also I don't want to find my sig in yours again being ridiculed because of my game favorites. Yeah you know what I'm talking about. I'm sure a few of you spotted me lurking during the weeks:D

Hey, what happened today? I couldn't get into CF until now.

Yeah I know, I'm very distracted. Apparently the CF server crashed today. I though that got fixed when the pings from China got blocked.

Back
Top Bottom