Random Chit Chat

Found the link. Started with Vista, I assumed the same for 7.

YMMV of course, but for the most part, doing more defragmenting on top of what Windows already does isn't necessary. Freeware like Defraggler is fine,but don't plunk cash down on Diskeeper or any paid solutions for Vista/7

http://www.maximumpc.com/article/the_disk_defrag_difference

PCmark scores aren't really affected by load times.

Show me a review that measures something relevant, like HDD read/write times.

Does anyone else get a bug on this site where if you make the first post on a new page, the thread will always be marked unread, no matter how many times you read it? It's really bugging my OCD.

PCmark scores aren't really affected by load times.

Show me a review that measures something relevant, like HDD read/write times.

Does anyone else get a bug on this site where if you make the first post on a new page, the thread will always be marked unread, no matter how many times you read it? It's really bugging my OCD.

yep, its bugging me too.

I'm getting pissed cuz I have to reinstall windows. I got a new wireless card yesterday and sometime between uninstalling the old drivers and installing new ones I managed to delete my USB driver and I cant fix it. My usb ports cut power every minute now and ghost the last button (my keyboard in this case) pressed for 5 seconds while they dont have power

It's even better playing it with an Arcade joystick with buttons :D

My next purchase is a converter so i can use my megadrive controllers via USB :D

Yea after playing it last night I might even get hold of a 2nd hand wheel for it. The thing I loved with the arcade was the chunky gear change and wheel and it was a little bit hard using the keyboard.

Was epic and the FPS was good lol!

EDIT:

I only had 17GB of fraggled files on my system.

Found the link. Started with Vista, I assumed the same for 7.

YMMV of course, but for the most part, doing more defragmenting on top of what Windows already does isn't necessary. Freeware like Defraggler is fine,but don't plunk cash down on Diskeeper or any paid solutions for Vista/7

http://www.maximumpc.com/article/the_disk_defrag_difference

I would say that anytime you put files together on the harddisk and stop the drive from having to check 30 different places to find a single file, you're improving the life of the harddrive and slightly increasing performance...

Well, Just reinstalled Windows and im a happy chappy! It seems to have fixed my Monitor res issue (Wouldnt allow external monitors to go any higher than the internal panel) and the Video stuttering issue (Any video, no matter the format or program) would stutter. No matter what video driver i would use.

Defraggler just defragged the video I was watching. Needless to say, Windows was not happy about it.

Does anyone know if there is a way to adjust ISO on a blackberry camera? Pictures are coming out extremely noisy.

Back
Top Bottom